Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Negative Vibes

Being 28 years old with two kids, I actually have promised myself not to let my negative energy affect people around me anymore. My first small step is by not sharing any negative vibes in social media which is the main reason why it has been so long since I post anything on my Facebook wall (thinking about how immature those young fellows look like when they keep whining on Facebook; well, at their age, I used to scold my superior in Facebook and it became huge issue in my office.) 
The rule is simple, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SHARE, DON'T SHARE ANYTHING AT ALL.
But some people, is just too annoying to ignore. it is so frustrating that I publish this post today. It's been so long now I need to pour my heart out. Ever heard of this? People with no life will always try to start drama in yours. Well, I kind of working around with this kind of people (or this kind of person to be exact).
Her bad attitude stressing everyone. Bullying makes her feel superior. Seriously? Why you try so hard to create a stressful surrounding? Can't you just stop complaining, let other people live in peace, calmly do their job and slowly learn from their mistakes. I'm sick of all this finger pointing things. Sick of your negative energy draining people. She'll be mean to you without reason. Not that you are richer, not that you are prettier, not that you have anything that she would want. That's it. She just mean. She just love to be.
Pic Source
When I remember abah, I forgave her. Not because she deserve forgiveness but because I deserve peace. Plus, life is too short to hate and I am way a better person.

#Al-fatihah abah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2013 © Bazilah Azhar Designed by Ayu Barbydol