Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Dear Adam: My Babyboy Strong Grip



Assalamualaikum Adam,

You are 42 days old today and we're about to sleep. Mama just wanna let you know, today is your first day not wearing hand socks. I'm holding your hand all day long (because I'm worried your hand gets cold) finding they are so small, soft with tiny lil fingers. Love to touch them.

I'm done cutting your super mini nails and this nite I've found out you have very strong grip. Well, you're a boy after all. Love you so much my son. My world, my heart, my soul.

It's me Adam. Holding your super cute fingers.

Earlier tonite. Sleep with abang Ammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2013 © Bazilah Azhar Designed by Ayu Barbydol