Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Team Aku

Hi mommies.
Do you love what you're doing right now? 
I do. 
I love being a mother more than anything else but I also love my job. Especially within this great organisation with a great team. I believe that I can be a good mother and still chasing my dream. Be successful. This is my team. Procurement Team of Finance Dept. Lead by Haji Azni Raes Mohd Lazim, a true leader who leads by example.
We're having a photoshoot today for our Department Group Photo. Missing in pictures, Kak Mariam who went to China for vendor's meeting.
#kamiwargakuantan #lynasissafe    





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2013 © Bazilah Azhar Designed by Ayu Barbydol