Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Baby Monster



Hi all. My name is Adam. And this is my story.

I used to be a good boy. Very good boy. Smiling, cheering, happy all the time. Want some proof?






Until one day. I remembered drinking tonnes and tonnes of delish mama's milk but after a while I was still hungry. I wonder why. Then I cried and cried restively until mama or nenek gave me some more milk.

"I hate youuuu."
Guess what? Still hungry.

I don't understand why people keep giving me milk and more milk when I cried. They just don't get it. The milk is not enough. I'm a big guy now.

I hate u too abah!

But it's ok. Here I go with my big plan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just so that they will notice, I started to give mama hint. Rolled my eyes when I saw pictures of food, biscuits. God, biscuits just look so delish. I stared at mama's plate. Even if it's just an empty plate. I showed her chewing motion all the times. I sucked and smacked my lips.

Guess again? None of them is working. God, my Mama is too slow.  She didn't get it. It was all in vain that I've cracked my head to come up with all these plans.

But it's ok, I will not lose hope. I'll make her understand.

So I started to chew my hand.


My father's hand.


Mama's hand (no picture, mama never let her finger in my mouth).

"mama, you're so beautiful. I'm just kidding, hihi. May I have your fingers please?"

Nenek's hand.



Aki's hand.


The doctor's hand.


Everybody's hand.

Gimme your hand!! gimme your hand!!

I myself wonder why my hand taste so good. But it's true.





But mama is so mean to me. She insist not to give me any solid food until I reach my half-birthday. Mama, why are you doing this to me? I'm ready now. I want to know the taste of mashed potatoes, fruits puree, even spaghetti you ate last nite. Looks so red, looks yummy. Wait, am I allowed to eat that?



"So now you're telling me I'm not allowed to suck or chew my fingers anymore?"

"Hurm, seems legit rite mama?."

"Really mama?"

"Nah, I DON'T CARE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2013 © Bazilah Azhar Designed by Ayu Barbydol